Thursday, August 26, 2010

The British front door

All my work years in education found me - well - working with little time to explore any interests outside of Room 159 or the areas of 9th grade literature or tech prep strategies. My salary, family and health situations tightened the corset laces even more. When freedom with time finally arrived I went British countryside and British crime scene crazy. Watched/read them for the plot and the poesy in the British garden. A proper British building to me required three things: a stone front, a colorful front door and unique flowers somewhere nearby.





Every front door in the complex is a different color: yellow, red, blue (royal and powder) and my fave forest green. (Can you imagine how horrid the door looked at its original color or peach?? Yikes!
Three cheers for the sunflower!

No comments:

Post a Comment